Saturday, August 21, 2010

Presentation with the CEO...

WOW - that's what I'm doing today - I'm demonstrating a "WOW" technique for a group of women from Stampin'Up! with Shelli Gardner in the audience. WOW - I'm so excited. My up-up line - Tamye Dunbar - won a Workshop of a Lifetime and so Shelli Gardner is doing a workshop at Tamye's house this morning and then this afternoon our team is having an Extravaganza with Shelli there with her guests. I've been practicing my demo all week.....not sure how I'll do with a camera focused on my hands!!!!!

Anyway - I'll share more of that with you tomorrow.

This is the Brayered Sky Technique and I've done it a number of ways - (I have other cards I'll show later). I was glad to have found out about it because I miss the spectrum pads that we used to have. HERE is the tutorial for this technique from Splitcoast. For my first number of cards I used blues.....the snowboarder is the one I'm focusing on
for my WOW. I then decided that I could turn the piece "upside down" and it could turn into an ocean for our ship image....and finally there's the traditional winter scene sky with snow.

I hope you're Saturday is Super!!!!!
Thanks for dropping by for a visit!
Joan

3 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful cards I love the 3 different ways you have used this technique. Good luck with your demo and have fun
Marilyn

stampinfrog said...

Joan this technique is gorgeous!Love it!!!
Hugs,Connie

HappyCrafter said...

Oh how exciting! This technique is gorgeous, I'm sure you wowed them :-)