Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photo Card

Sometimes I just wish we could start the school year without having to sit around in meetings first!!! Just let the kids in the doors and let's get on with it. What a waste of a day!

....at least until I got home to stamp.....
Today's Ways to Use It Challenge at Splitcoast was to take a photo from a summer adventure and turn it into a card or scrapbook page or altered project, etc. I've been working on my Paris scrapbook and had some pictures that I've set aside....so this worked perfectly. The sketch is from Our Creative Corner this week.

I used Vanilla for the card base with a Concord Crush base. The DSP comes from the Lap of Luxury package.

One morning of meetings tomorrow and then time to get the classroom in order..... Hope you have more fun than that!!! Thanks for droppin' on by!
Joan

6 comments:

TesaB said...

Ohhh, that is awesome!!! Love how you used that fabbie photo!!!

Beate said...

Your card looks wonderful! Awesome challenge card!

I didn't even try to participate in yesterday's challenge. I didn't have pictures from this summer at home.

Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Joan!!
enjoy the weekend...no meetings!
blessings!

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Never thought of using an actual photo on a card...what a beautiful idea.

Cindy Haffner said...

So LOVELY!

Rose said...

fantastic card and i love the use of the photo :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC