Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Totally Pink


Wow - I really have to say that pink is not one of my most favorite colours - but when the colour challenge says to use it - ya do. I just realized how washed out this photo ended up. (sigh)
The colours for yesterday's challenge were - Pretty in Pink, Mambo Melon and Blush Blossom. The only bit of blush I used was the second heart. I'm also disappointed that the words didn't show up as well on the photo as they do in real life. I was actually surprised - I stamped the Mambo Melon first and strategically placed it on the die to be put through the Big Shot. Amazingly, I didn't cut off any of the words.
I've included Pretty in Pink Ribbon on either side of the Mambo Melon polka dot ribbon.

The sketch is from Today's Sketch challenge. When I originally did the challenge I looked at it in black and white. I now notice that there is a 3a and 3b - oooops. Oh well. Pays to read instructions carefully!!!

Hope all is well your way - thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Great job, Joan! I played around with this sketch all day and couldn't get it together; you did a fantastic job!

Joseline said...

Cute card Joan! I think one of the hardest cards to do is to make a card with colors you normally don't use. You did a great job!