Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inspired Rose


This past Saturday's inspiration challenge on Splitcoast was from LAMA (Latin America in the Modern Age) I went into the kitchen section and selected the glass that is shown because it made me think of the medallion stamp that we have. I used Rose Red cardstock and embossed the medallion in white.

It is incredibly warm here today - it was suppose to get up to 33*C and I'm sure we're pretty close. Fantastic "fall" day!

Hope things are warm, sunny and happy in your neck of the woods. Thanks for dropping by. JOAN

3 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty! I love your medallion.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great job you did on this challenge!! I love your white embossed medallion!! Such a pretty card!!

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous! Love the punch treatment on the side!