Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been Too Long.....

I can't believe I went the entire summer without posting to the blog - Wow! Can't say it was that busy - school start up has been hectic and now I'm trying to get back into the stamping world. I'm teaching a variety of things this year so it may be tough to get the stamping in there- but I'm going to try!

I love, love, love this black and white paper (Night and Day Specialty) from the Occasions Mini. I have a reputation for making black and white cards with - just a touch of teal.

I'll be making this card at an upcoming workshop.
More projects to come! - Promise!

Thanks for dropping by - Joan

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Welcome back!!!

This is beautiful...I have got to get that tree! Love the paper and accent color!!!
Blessings, Maria