Wednesday, April 8, 2009

B is for Baby

Good Wednesday Morning - the sparrows are chirping away!
Well, my girl is home safe and sound and brought me a some chocolate and a number of "Mozart" items....he's my fave for classical music. She attended a concert at a building where he performed....I can't even imagine!!!!!

Anyway - yesterday's Colour Challenge was Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and So Saffron. There are some fabulous cards in the gallery on Splitcoast so be sure to check them out.

I meant to put some Crystal Effects on this little ducks beak and feet - I think I still will.....it was late last night when I finished him and I just plain forgot.

I hope you have a fantabulous day!!! Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

8 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Joan,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Stef H said...

I love it!

Hugs,

Heather said...

Great card! I am favoriting it (or however you say it in blogese). Very clean and well done.

Beth said...

Great baby card Joan! That duck is very versatile and cute, nice design and colours are super!

dpkennedy said...

Aww, so cute! Great colors!

Alex said...

This is totally adorable Joan! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Joan, very cute!
Clairex

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so sweet, a gorgeous image. Have a wonderful Easter weekend