Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Perk Up

I liked that rubberband technique so much from Monday that I tried it again using the colours from the Colour Throw Down - Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss. The sketch is from this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge. Also........the challenge on Stamp Something last week was to include tags on the card......so there you go - three challenges in one.




Here is another VSN challenge which was to use inchies on your card. The Holiday Blitz set is perfect for this. I used the spritzer tool to make the background with all of the rainbow colours.

I'm looking forward to going to the Nylons concert this weekend. I'm lucky enough that they're actually singing here in Fort Saskatchewan!!!!!! Yipee. Two more sleeps......am I dating myself?
Have a great day -
JOAN

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice cards!! tfs!!
-t

Cheryl said...

Fantastic cards!!! I still have to have a go at this.

Julia Aston said...

What fun cards! love the first with the rubber band technique and all the bright colors on the second!

dpkennedy said...

Lovin' that rubber band technique! Adorable card! The second one is so bright and pretty-any baby would love this!!

Thanks for playing the CTD!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab cards Joan, love the images and the pretty colour schemes. Hugs Nikki x

Broni said...

Love how the color throwdown colors look with the rubber band technique! Great card! Love your splattered inchie card too!

Maria Matter said...

Joan, these cards are fabby! I really like the rubberband technique card...that is just sooo cool!
Your second card is so adorable and colorful!
blessings, Maria

Deb Neerman said...

These are fabulous!!!

I tried that rubber-band stamping ... it wasn't pretty! But yours? Sooooooooo pretty!

Barbara said...

WTG on the triple challenge!!! You're rockin' that rubber band technique with some great cards! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time.

wendyp said...

beautiful cards!!! I love the effect of the rubberband technique!!