Monday, February 16, 2009

Easy Gift Box

Today's Technique Challenge on Splitcoast was to create this cute little Round Top Box. The pattern was very easy. However, I had a dickens of a time decorating it. This is WAY to busy for me and I don't really do pink. I shouldn't have put the floral piece on the back of the box...it made it difficult to add the flowers. I'll approach it differently next time I make one. You should take a look at the Splitcoast Gallery to see what everyone else has done with this design - they're great!

Hope you're having a great day - thanks for stopping by. JOAN

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your gift box is gorgeous Joan and so pretty, love the papers, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, great colours

Alex said...

Really pretty Joan - it turned out fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow Joan! What a delightful box! I'll have to head on over to SCS to check out how to do this! Yours turned out beautifully with that Bella Rose paper! :D

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colours and DP!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Joan!!! I love your beautiful gift box!!! Perfect take on the TLC!!

Gwen said...

I think it is darling!!! it turned out great!!

Deb Neerman said...

I love it! I don't think it's too busy at all. Great job with the challenge, Joan!