Friday, October 17, 2008

My Own Limited Supply Challenge.....


Well, I've finally done some stamping, but there's a story here.....The night I had my knee replacement surgery Amy was doing our monthly workshop by herself. I'd cut everything ready for her for the two cards I'd designed. When she came to visit once I got home she dutifully dropped of my box with the left over supplies (yeah, I always cut extra!) And of course no one in the house has taken it to my basement stamping room yet....so today I thought I could handle sitting at the diningroom table putting together the extras of one of the designs.
Well....if you've been visiting the blog you can scroll down and see the original card. There was no way I wanted to put together so many extras of that design using the word window punch.
So, I decided to give myself my own personal limited supply challenge. The paper was already cut, I had two inks available, three punches and some dimensionals. I'd already stamped the card base and the sentiment before deciding to change the layout a bit. I was lucky that I didn't run out of adhesive!!!! I can't just run downstairs to grab stuff on a whim right now.



























So, that set of cards is done. I now have the challenge of using up the extra pieces of the second design. I won't be doing that tomorrow though because I'm going to the Edmonton Regionals! Can't wait!!!!!!

Can't promise I'll be here everyday - but I'll post when I can. Thanks for dropping by!
JOAN

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great designs Joan, Hope you are ok and that your operation went smoothly, Take care, Love and Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful colour combo. I hope you are making a good recovery from your op, take care

Lee said...

Wow!! Gorgeous colors and I love your creativity in the layouts!!!

HOW ARE YOU??!!! Sure hope everything went well and you're healing fast!! HUGS!

Gina Lindsay said...

These are so beautiful. I love the colors.

dpkennedy said...

Wow, you've been busy! Great designs! I love using up scraps and extra's! I hope you are feeling good and healing well! Have a great day!

Heather said...

I love, love, love them! They are fabulous! I love how you used the extra punchies.