Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More From Regionals

Here are three more projects from Regionals this past weekend. (I only have two more to complete)

The little note card set was cute....the "folder" is very simple and the envelopes fit on one side and the notes on the other. I liked adding the little piece of designer paper to the inside flap of the envelopes - kicks them up a knotch!

The ribbon flower was simple! We used the star from the Scandinavian Season set - stamped onto the back of the paper; used a hole punch at the central and outer points of the star and then used
the ribbon to sew up and down. I added an extra layer since I was doing mine at home. The original card had only the designer paper as the front of the card. They also used a different sentiment.

Last for the day is a little gift packet. Simply folded and it's supposed to be closed with dimensionals. Because I'm not using it yet I added a bit of ribbon to a tiny clip. I liked how we used the versa mark with the roller along the bottom of the package and then coloured in sections with the versa mark pen. Again, the star was stamped on watercolour paper and coloured with the aquapainter.

I now have my cards for the Christmas Card Camp posted on our website. Once I get the last two Regional projects finished I can move on to other things.

Hope you're having a great day - Thank you for all the
healing wishes. I'm coming along - getting frustrated at times because I can't move simply, but I'll get stronger!!!
JOAN

5 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Great cards. I love the circle window. I bet Regionals was fun. I know when I sold Longaberger I loved going to the yearly meetings..all those crazy ladies loving the same thing baskets, and I am sure it would be the same with all the new techniques with stamping. chris

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous creations Joan, I love the little folder and notes, would be a great gift idea, Hugs, Nikki x

Lee said...

Beautiful cards!!! I am soooooooo in love with that ribbon star......I definitely want to try to CASE that!!!

Nardi said...

I really like that little bird! TFS!

Toni K said...

Very cool. Hope you had fun. It looks like it from the projects!