Monday, August 11, 2008

Workshops & Scrapbooks


Okay.....I know I'm being ridiculous - it's a better picture of Tigger than the project. He just came by and plopped himself down while I was shooting, but I had to add his shot - What exactly does that expression say???
The little booklet is one of the projects we'll be featuring at our September Technique workshop. We made them at convention from two "Love Notes" and the envelopes. Quick and easy. I used one of the rub-ons we received on the little card that fits into the back "envelope".

The rest of the time I've been doing a few more scrapbook pages and thought I'd share just this one. I'm proud of all the chipboard I'm using. For the little letters I covered them with Apricot Appeal Craft Ink, and the large letters are covered with paper from the Simply Scrappin' Kit I'm using.

Got some errands to run today, and a GIGANTIC newsletter to put out. Thought I'd better get some music class work done too. I'm still not really thinking about school starting again though...not yet!

Thanks for stopping by -

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Joan love your card and scrapbooking page and your cat looks so cute. Hugs Nikki x

dpkennedy said...

Your card is beautiful! I love Tigger and I think he is thinking your card is beautiful too!!

Alex said...

These are fabulous Joan, love that scrapbook page! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Risa said...

Your card and decorated envelope are simply gorgeous Joan! You are very talented and you cat is a cutie!