Friday, August 15, 2008

Rich Colours

Here are two cards which I created with this past week's Colour Challenge - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Taken with Teal.

For the Good Works card I used a sketch idea from Shelly Zeeland at Stamp with Shelly - it was on her August 5 post and I thought it was a cool idea - sort of like masking, but not.










The second card is also using this past week's Sketch Challenge. I used Craft Ink to do the Teal "Hope" and I also used the craft ink to "colour" in the brad. It was an idea from convention.


Hope Everyone Has a Fantastic Weekend - Joan

7 comments:

Cuchy said...

Thanks for your kind comment, Joan. You have lots of beautiful cards here. I'll visit you again.

Andrea, said...

2 wonderful cards, I love the stamps you have used on the first card

Alex said...

These are sooo very pretty Joan!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Fairbairn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Joan and really love the colour combination, Hope you having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I especially love the first one!

Lee said...

Gorgeous challenge cards!!! I haven't played this week.....your color challenge card is so exquisite! I love that sentiment!