Monday, August 4, 2008

Back from Convention - WooooHooooo!!!!!!

Well....after a considerable absence...I'm back from Convention where I had a FANTABULOUS time. Today, I'm posting the pictures of the swaps Amy and I took with us. We didn't make many, but we had a lot of fun swapping! I'm relaxing today and will probably get to creating tomorrow. Stay tuned....

This is the swap I made with Bugs and Kisses. I told you I loved this sketch!!! It's such a versatile one. I also had scads of these soft subtle brads to use up.


Here is Amy's swap. I just love how the camera picked upthe sparkle of the Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly.
















Amy's Mom, Lin, came along with us this year. She is a hobbiest and I believe she had a fantastic time at convention. This is Lin's gorgeous swap. When I saw the background it made me think of rich fabric. This photo doesn't do it justice.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has been safe and sound. JOAN

6 comments:

Lee said...

Welcome back!!! The convention news sounds like lots of fun and cool new shhhhtufff!!! These swaps are wonderful!! I haven't tried that sketch yet, it's adorable with those buggies!! And Amy's card, of course, grabs me 'cuz of the GLITTER!!! LOL And you're right.......the bg of her mom's card is like some amazing and rich fabric!!! Hope you get some rest too!!!

Andrea, said...

Wow these are wonderful, I love the pastel colours you have used on the first card

Alex said...

Whoohooo!!! It was FUN, wasn't it??!!! I had a great time, these are fabby swaps!!! And, the new catty ROCKS!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dpkennedy said...

I was startin' to get worried-but I see you were having a ball! Great cards-I just love bugs, I know, I'm a bit weird. Welcome back!!

Carolyn King said...

sounds like convention was a blast!

love all of the cards---very pretty!!

Deb Neerman said...

Hey, you're back in action!!

These are all wonderful ... love all that glitter and shine!