Tuesday, July 22, 2008

River Music

Today's Colour Challenge Colours are River Rock, Soft Sky and Vanilla. Wow, are they ever peaceful. I saw a card in the gallery that was done mostly in the Soft Sky and it immediately reminded me of the water in Jasper or Banff. It was gorgeous....Anyway....
The second of yesterday's Dare to Get Dirty challenges was to use ribbon. I didn't want to use the plain colours so I dug around and found this piece of musical ribbon. (It wasn't until I saw someone elses posting that I remember the Ribbon Originals - Duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!) Oh well, I can always use Musical Thank You's.

I want to do some scrapbooking this afternoon, so I have to go get some duplicate pictures. I'm hoping the rain has passed on. The electricity went out last night for quite a while as I headed to bed....so there I sat on my bed, reading "New Moon" with a flashlight and the lightening and thunder rolling - Vampires, Werewolves and Storms......YEEEE HAAA! I digress - Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. JOAN

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great card and fab ribbon Joan. I love the soft colours of the cardstock. Think of me tomorrow when my first SU order arrives and all my new goodies come for me to play with. Hope the weather is better, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card ... I love that ribbon and how you tied your bow.

dpkennedy said...

What an nice card! That is great ribbon..so elegant!

Anne's Cards said...

I like this card,great work!