Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16

As soon as I saw these vases for the inspiration challenge from Acacia last week I knew I wanted to try something......it doesn't show up totally clear in the photo, but I inked up the Floral background stamp and then kissed the dotted background to it to make the background image. You get just tiny bits of the flowers within the different boldnesses (a word????) of the dotted stamp. This is also the sketch challenge for last week.

The weather just may be picking up here.....I just might - MIGHT look forward to recess supervision tomorrow.....LOL.

Thanks for dropping by - Happy Stampin' - Joan

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Joan, I love the way you get your inspiration for your projects. Your card is stunning and I love the colour combination, Hugs, nikki x

Alex said...

I think it turned out beautiful! I just love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

What a beautiful challenge card!!! The colors are so soft and lovely!!! I have got to jump back into the challenges!!!

Riley Fitzgerald said...

This is beautiful!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the colours

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a beautiful card Joan! I love these colors together! Great job with the sketch too! :D

Heather said...

Joan- great take on the inspiration piece. Your card is so soft- I really like it.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fabulous ,great work as always ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! ...and, thanks for posting in my SCS Gallery!
Lisa
LisaBrwn SCS