Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mail

My mailbox was happy again today...and so was I. I received this wonderful card from Alex who is California Stampin'. She also nominated us for an award....but I don't want to post it until I figure out the three bloggers I want to pass it on to. It's a long weekend coming up though so I should be able to figure it out!!! Alex is such a sweetheart and always full of enthusiasm and encouragement and has great projects on her blog. Be sure to visit her and say hi!

Since Allison got her drivers licence yesterday (yippeee, woohooo, yipeeeki yi yay) she was at a friends house for supper and so my dear husband took me to a new restaurant in town. Then, I watched the final episode of America's Next Top Model with Allison....her favorite won. Afterwards, I planted some herbs in a window box to take to school for my Plant & Growth Unit. Subsequently, I didn't get any stamping of my own done tonight, but I am looking forward to these next four days to get some projects finished....and started.

Thanks for dropping by.....Happy Stampin' - Joan

2 comments:

doris said...

wunderschön...

Liebe Grüße
Doris

Alex said...

I a so glad you like it!! I knew those apples were perfect for you - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex