Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Definite Challenge....

Okay....so someone was concerned last week on Splitcoast about dear Lovely Lilac having never been used in a challenge.....I have no problems with it being in the spotlight two weeks in a row.....but boy of boy did I have difficulty with what to do with Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun and Basic Grey (well, I actually used Going Grey).
And I guess I need to look at other sketch challenges...but I do like this one. Three cards using it is enough though.

I'm back to the stamp room.....maybe I'll use the colour wheel. LOL.

Thanks for visiting .....Joan

5 comments:

Alex said...

Very very cute card Joan, I totally love this!!!

Check out my blog - I nominated you for an award!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the colour combo, really nice and summery

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card--you did a great job with that technique!

Lee said...

I love how you used these colors.......the flowers are just so vibrant and summery that they can't help but bring smiles!!!

Antje said...

Wow, you realy got that colors well together!!! Very well done.