Wednesday, April 16, 2008

News.....

Just a quick morning post to let you know that from now on you'll be hearing from both Amy and Joan. We became a bit more technologically literate, and I was able to add Amy as a writer. That's going to make things fun!!!! Now too, when Amy makes a comment on any of your blogs she's connected back here.
The down side....is that our signature is no longer "Joan & Amy" on the blogspot blogs.....BUT, we still have the picture of the two of us....so you know it's from us.

Okay, I'd better stop babbling and try to get my "words" working for the day....I do still have to teach.

Have a good one!......I'm hoping to post a project later tonight.
Joan

8 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog because now I know about yours! I really enjoyed looking at all the cards and loved the marker work in particular. I'll definitely be back.

Alex said...

Yay - it's always fun when you figure out something cool!!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with next!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tandra said...

Hi Joan! And Amy!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
I just got th eWonderful youset last week, Ive been tinking about it since january!!! Finally just went for it, and Im having fun with it and the wheel!!
I sure hope its in the next catalog!
Im enjoying your blog!
Tandra

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much for showing some love to my java card on my blog. :) I LOVE your double pocket card. I haven't had a chance to try it out but yours has definitely inspired me. :)

Heather said...

Great- now you can be your own women too!

Andrea, said...

Thanks for your comments, looking forward to seeing your new project

Dawn Easton said...

Great news! It'll be nice to see you both able to comment and visit!

Laura lok said...

very cool. looking forward to your projects