Monday, April 7, 2008

Marker Techniques 5 & 6

Here are the next two pages of the marker booklet...

I remember at convention how the demonstrator expected us to all freak out when she placed the tip of her light coloured marker into a drop of dark reinker.....it really wasn't that scary. It did, however, take a bit of practise, or the right image to the the proper effect.










This is an old stand-by....It's fun though. I remember colouring the different lines of the "Print Pattern" background stamp with different colours. It takes a lot of "huffing" once you're done!


I'm off to do today's challenge....it involves layering ribbon. If I beat Allison to the computer I may be able to post it later tonight....LOL.

Happy Stampin' - Joan

2 comments:

Alex said...

Love it - great idea for a book!! It does take practice though and I can see why people would "freak out" - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

sophia landry said...

Now that marker technique is very cool! i don't think i have ever tried it. Will definitely have to give it a go. You abviously come up with some great projects to showcase to your customers. They are lucky to have you guys!